Thursday, February 23, 2012

Terrific Thursday!!

Okay, so, bare with me everyone as I am new to the whole blogging scene...and i will try to blog at least once every week or 10 days.  (things tend to get busy, rather quite hectic around here). 

I am really excited because someone graciously gave me a band saw.  oooh the things (toys) that i have been dreaming up for that new gadget.  :)  We are going to pick it up today and i cant wait to get to work on it. 

I feel like I am caught up with everything at the shop, all the toys I wanted to get on etsy are online, I finally made a batch of my sealer and all i really need to do is put everything away.  Today i start "sew day".  So, once i put everything away, ill get all my sewing machine out and i will be starting 2 slings!  I have decided to do these 2 slings a little differently.  I am really excited about them, so i will post when they are finished. :) 

Im hoping that the sun will pop out today too at some point.  Maybe once my girly has slept a good nap, we will take a walk....

No comments:

Post a Comment